Other Ways to Fundraise
Everyclick is a fundraising site that provides effective ways of giving online. Everyclick includes:
- Searching the web and raising money for FASA for free
- Donating and making an online donation
- Launching and organising a sponsorship appeal
- Shopping online with leading retailers
- Searching and posting local online classifieds
- Sending vouchers as a simple way to give friends a cash gift that they can give to the charity of their choice
- The first step is to register your details at: https://fundraisers.everyclick.com/signup. You will be asked for details such as name, address and email address.
- Once this is completed you can then search for us on Find a Charity and add FASA. If everyone passes this on to friends and family then we can really start to achieve bigger things.
You can also find out more on the Everyclick website at www.everyclick.com.
Recycle for FASA
Recycling for FASA could not be easier! We are all aware of the impact the lives we lead have on the planet. We also already know most of the things we can do to lessen that impact. Re-using the component parts of products is a key part of that. From a fundraising point of view there are certain products that can actually make us money if we collect and re-use them properly.
- Recycle Ink Cartridges – Nearly all inkjet cartridges can be recycled. These can be the small cartridges from home printers to the larger ones from business machines. FASA will provide prepaid envelopes or collection boxes for your organisation.
- Recycle Mobile PhonesSimilar to ink cartridges, all mobile phones can be recycled. Just contact us to receive a pre paid envelope to send off your mobile phone to support FASA. Recycling for charity really can be this easy.
- Donate goods to FASA’s ‘New 2 You’ charity shops.FASA’s chain of charity shops are constantly looking for donations of clothes, shoes, belts, handbags and bric a brac etc.. to help with stock. Even if the item is not re-sellable FASA can still receive an income through recycling. So next time your having a clear out, phone FASA.